JOIN a FREE Introductory WEBINAR
MCP has been adopted for use by High Schools, Academies, Government and Private Youth Development Organizations, Public Libraries, College Planning Consultants, Juvenile Detention Centers, and Group Homes for Teenagers.
Services Provided to Students and Other Users.
Students and other users can access MCP on any PC or MAC computer on the Internet anywhere, any time. The usersí results are always saved so they can come back and pick up where they last left off. They Login and access MCP via your organizationís website. MCP enables users to:
- Self-Assess their career related Interests, Skills & Abilities, Values and Personality Type. The results are used to identify occupations matching their personal attributes. To refine their exploration of occupations and education programs, the users can combine the results of any 2 or more of their assessment profiles and experiment with the level of education to which they aspire.
- Broaden their career horizons by exploring occupations and education programs that match their assessment profiles. MCP has over 1200 occupations, most with videos, and 3,500 major areas of study and training programs. Complete descriptions of occupations are provided including the nature of the work and duties, education& training requirements, skills, earnings, advancement, job outlook, work settings etc.
- Search for specific occupations by Name and Type of Industry
- Narrow down their options and make decisions: The students and other users compare the pros and cons of occupations. They see graphic comparisons of their Holland Interest Code contrasted with the occupationsí standardized Holland Code. They can compare occupations using a Side-by-Side format
- Map Out Goals and Plans: As the users proceed through the systemís modules, they identify and prioritize the occupations and education programs that most appeal to them, along with the study programs, courses and education level needed.
- Search for colleges, technical institutes, & vocational training schools: The students can search for colleges and schools that provide the education desired along with their personal preferences. They can search based on the desired major area of study, location, enrollment size, cost, selectivity, student composition, athletics, etc. MCP contains over 6500 colleges, technical institutes and vocational training schools. Complete descriptions of the colleges and school are provided.
- Search for Jobs, Internships, etc. by geographic location, type of employer, military, part time jobs, etc.
- An Automated Portfolio Builder summarizes the studentsí or other usersíí results for review by the user and counselors. Tips are provided for College application essay writing and resume preparation.
Free Introductory MCP Webinars Or call for an immediate walk through of the system
Click here to request a free trial account or email email@example.com
Diane McCrudden, 203 746 6678 firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the MCP Counselorsí and Administratorsí ServicesMCP User Login
MCP Administrator Website Login
Visit the MCP System product website at http://www.careerdimension.com