Our systems guide users through a process of self assessment of their career related personal attributes, exploration of occupations and education programs that are compatible with their assessment results, decision making and mapping out their goals and plans.
Services for college students, high school students & persons in career transition
- Self-Assessments of work related interests, personality, values, skills, and career planning readiness.
- Broadening of career horizons by exploring occupational and educational options that match the usersí assessment results.
- Narrowing down options by comparing the pros and cons of attractive occupations and education programs.
- Decision making and mapping of occupational and educational goals and major areas of study needed. Action planning to achieve these goals.
- Search for Colleges, Universities, & Technical Institutes that provide the education needed.
- Search for jobs, internships, part time work
- An Automated Portfolio Builder summarizes all complete results
Services for Counselors and Administrators
- Self- Registration by users.
- Automated Reports summarizing individual userís results, comparisons of groups, and categorizing of users by their assessment results
- Tailored Main Menu to display preferred functions. Add links of your choice to the Main Menu Resources.
- Create categories for organizing users in groups.
- Free webinar training, technical support, support materials.
Free Introductory Webinars:
Join Us for a Free Introductory Webinar Tour of FOCUS 2
Join Us for a Free Introductory Webinar Tour of My Golden Career and MCP
Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved by Career Dimensions, Inc.
Site Design by metazai Productions