career assessment, education and career planning systems
Services for college students, high school students & persons in career transition
- Self-Assessments of work related interests, personality, values, skills, and career planning readiness.
- Broadening of career horizons by exploring occupational and educational options that match the users? assessment results.
- Narrowing down options by comparing the pros and cons of attractive occupations and education programs.
- Decision making and mapping of occupational and educational goals and major areas of study needed. Action planning to achieve these goals.
- Search for Colleges, Universities, & Technical Institutes that provide the education needed.
- Search for jobs, internships, part time work
- An Automated Portfolio Builder summarizes all complete results
Services for Counselors and Administrators
- Self- Registration by users.
- Automated Reports summarizing individual user?s results, comparisons of groups, and categorizing of users by their assessment results
- Tailored Main Menu to display preferred functions. Add links of your choice to the Main Menu Resources.
- Create categories for organizing users into groups.
- Free webinar training, technical support, support materials.
Free Introductory Webinars:
Join Us for a Free Introductory Webinar Tour of FOCUS 2
Join Us for a Free Introductory Webinar Tour of My Golden Career and MCP